Browns, Bills, Bears pile up wins despite being outscored
By admin - 2020-11-20 09:11:48
Cleveland, Buffalo and Chicago are three teams that have come up with good victories early in the season, even if it wasn’t a total onslaught. Here are the highlights:
- Even with being outscored by their adversaries, the three teams are all 5-2.
- The last team to begin the season winning at this rate were the 2010 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who were outscored by 27 points.
- This was the first time since the merger that three teams have achieved the same winning ratio.
- Six of these teams were able to get to the playoffs.
- Seattle’s D.J. Metcalf made a huge play have had the play of the year when he tracked down Arizona’s Budda Baker on a 90-yard interception return.
- Additionally, Tom Brady got a leg up on New Orleans’ Drew Brees by throwing four TD passes last week for Tampa Bay to move past his record of the most in NFL history with 559. It’ll be an interesting trade-off between Brees and Brady.
- Consistency has been key with a team rallying for victory. This has been the seventh straight week that a team (Arizona) has made a comeback victory from around 13 points by beating Seattle.