It’s been challenging trying to play sports while keeping everyone safe during these troubling times. However, the vaccine rollout has made things a bit easier to help out. However, different arenas are still planning strategies to keep people safe while enjoying the game. Here are the highlights:
- Due to arenas having high ceilings and the number of people attending allowing for ample space, these provide safer conditions as long as masking and social distancing are involved.
- It’s all about making use of the large volume in a responsible manner.
- Reducing the risk of contracting the disease is about the spacing around the person, especially when refreshed air comes in.
- You also have to take in the air changes because a sports arena can do 5-7 of them in an hour.
- It takes a lot of energy to keep the system running, but it’s worth it because more people will be able to attend the event
- Additionally, the vaccinations are up and cases are down, so it’s more sensible to start easing people back
- Masks also help filter things out, so it’s a personal protective measure that’ll help people in an indoor environment