Browns can’t contain Jackson, lose heartbreaker to Ravens
By admin - December 20, 2020
The Browns and their fans haven’t felt let down like this in a while. With such a close game, it hurts a bit that they weren’t able to finish things off. Here are the highlights:
- It wasn’t as bad this go around but they couldn’t stop Lamar Jackson’s onslaught.
- In a series of twists and turns throughout the Ravens beat the Browns 47-42.
- Even with this loss, he Browns showed in prime time that they aren’t old news.
- Quarterback Baker Mayfield said, “The message in the locker room after the game was, win as a team, lose as a team.” They showed true heart and took their loss gracefully. Even in a deficit, they were able to to keep the Ravens on their toes.
- They knew it was all on them and they can’t point any fingers on their performance but themselves. ”
- They were in a position to move closer to that playoff start. However, that didn’t stop coach Kevin Stefanski from saying what needed to be said.
- It felt disappointing to lose but Stefanski said, “We did not do enough to get a win.” They simply have to find a better way to close the game in those types of scenarios.
- Even with the loss, this game helped the Browns regain some much needed confidence.
- Mayfield said, “We know that we can fight.” They’ll use this as fuel for their future games.