Spurs beat Arsenal to stay top, fans return to Anfield
By admin - 2018-08-07 10:20:21
The anticipation of Premier League title challengers Liverpool and Tottenham has stood since March, and it didn’t disappoint. Here are the highlights:
- Even with only 2,000 Spurs fans being able to watch, they were all in for a pleasant surprise with a 2-0 win over fierce north London rival Arsenal.
- That first game was a doozy and it’s been a while since the stadium had pandemonium.
- The dynamic duo, Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, struck again as they beat their old rival Arsenal.
- With Kane, he fed the ball to Son to score a curling nice long shot. Son followed suit with an assist of his own to Kane for a short range shot at the close of the first half.
- Kane was saying that they’re just getting in their stride and really getting into “maybe our prime in terms of understanding the game, understanding each other.”
- Even with that loss, Liverpool fans had something to celebrate after their straightforward win over Wolves.
- It ended up becoming Liverpool’s biggest margin of victory in the EPL since beating Crystal Palace 4-0 in June.