Suns With a 2-0 Lead Against Bucks in NBA Finals
By admin - July 13, 2021
Two teams not expected to get to the finals have already changed the course of basketball history. However, the Phoenix Suns are halfway to getting the championship against the Milwaukee Bucks. Here are the highlights:
- There was a beautiful 10-pass sequence between the Suns that just showed how much the team was in sync. Devin Booker and Mikal Bridges talked about the strategy after the game and said they never felt so pumped by a play ever.
- The Suns have been on fire with Booker scoring 31 points and Chris Paul with 23 to take the series lead to 2-0 against the Bucks.
- The Suns have never been so close to an NBA championship. Paul said they will keep going.
- They’ve had such a dominant force that even Giannis Antetokounmpo’s all-around effort wasn’t enough to bring the Bucks back in the game.
- The Suns are going for a third win on Sunday. However, Antetokounmpo knows the job he has to protect the home court when the Suns face the Bucks in Milwaukee.
- It’s not going to be easy because the Suns have a fully loaded team that’s amped to play at a high level.
- While Antetokounmpo is a freak of nature and a dominant scorer, he can’t do it alone. The Suns have built momentum and it’s up to the Bucks to play as a team to stop the onslaught.