Several Things to Note About Sunday's Men's NCAA Games
By admin - March 25, 2021
With March Madness in full swing, there are a lot of interesting things that have come about. We’ve seen some major upsets and variables that have made this quite the event. Here are the highlights:
- With the second round of the tournament complete, we’ve seen some of the best, down-to-the-wire moments one could ask for in a tourney.
- Oral Roberts is more than just a one-upset wonder as they took it to #7 seed Florida Store as well as #2 Ohio State.
- Loyola Chicago also made major strides by taking down the #1 seed Illinois to advance to the Sweet 16. We see that they’re not one to play with because of their all-around game.
- The Big Ten are falling out left and right because there have been many upsets. Only 3 of those top teams are still in the fight.
- Both Villanova and Arkansas are showing the naysayers they “got game”.
- Syracuse showed out against West Virginia and San Diego State by being on the outside of the bubble to making it to the Sweet 16.
- The projected #1 pick of the NBA draft and All-American freshman, Cade Cunningham, is out of March Madness. While he contributed points-wise, it wasn’t enough to put that battery in his team’s back to dominate things.