Browns’ Garrett said COVID ‘kicked my butt, now I’m back’
By admin - 2018-07-23 04:45:30
With a guy like Myles Garrett who pushes, shoves and fights 300-pound offensive men like a cakewalk, it’s crazy that a tiny virus put him out of the game. Here are the highlights:
- Garrett simply said the virus “Kicked my butt.”
- He’s back now from experiencing mild effects of the virus, but worried about the long-term effects.
- He said he was in real pain from his eyes to the coughing, and the fever.
- Even with a bit of his stiffness, he’s still cleared to play against the Tennessee Titans in the Browns’ playoff run.
- Unfortunately, Garrett lost his top spot in sacks this year because of the sickness, but he’s a man on a mission.
- He’s not going to be second-rate because he said, “I’m here to do the job that I was doing before.”
- He has been a bit concerned because of his lungs but he knows he can work through it in time.
- Doctors haven’t found any abnormalities with his heart, so it’s back to business as usual for the 24-year-old.