Hail Murray: Cardinals stun Bills 32-30 in final seconds
By admin - 2018-04-09 12:12:22
The Arizona Cardinals pulled a rabbit out of their hat with by fooling three Buffalo defenders with a Hail Mary to score a touchdown-win at the last second. Here are the highlights:
- Deandre Hopkins kept it simple with “Go downfield. Throw it up.”
- QB Kyler Murray was able to make it happen with 43-yard pass to Hopkins with two seconds left.
- They were able to edge out a two-point victory over the Bills with a score of 32-30.
- How quaint they gave it the name: “Hail Murray.”
- Murray knew the trajectory as soon as it left his hands.
- In a clutch play, Hopkins got the ball away from the sea of defenders for that sweet victory.
- Arizona coach Kliff Kingsbury still couldn’t believe his eyes. He replied, “What a phenomenal play.”
- This seemed to be another thrilling, at-the-last second kind of victory in their recent games.
- Hopkins knew there were three defenders ready to take the ball, but he just had the better hands that night.