Lebron James' Injury May Cause New Chain of NBA Events
By admin - March 29, 2021
After getting injured and being out indefinitely for the next few weeks, this opens up the floodgates a bit. There may be opportunities on the horizon for other teams and players. Here are the highlights:
- First of all, betting has completely changed around with the Sportsline Projection Model favoring the Brooklyn Nets currently.
- While Lebron is now averaging 25.4 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 7.9 assists, things could switch up in the next few weeks with other players
- The Lakers are 0-2 since James has been off the court.
- There are other teams that haven’t gotten MVP but may be contenders. However, Nikola Jokic is the one with the best odds right now because he’s averaging 27.1 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 8.6 assists.
- ESPN’s player efficiency rating also has Jokic at the top spot.
- If Jokic does win the MVP award, he would the third straight international player to achieve this feat
- It all depends on how strong James comes back into the game because the Lakers are only getting home-field advantage in the first round of the Western Conference finals.