Allen throws for 4 TDs, Bills beat 49ers 34-24 in Arizona
By admin - August 12, 2020
With an arm like a guided missiles, Allen had this tenacity to pass the ball with accuracy nearly every time. Here are the highlights:
- Josh Allen really put in the work to help the Buffalo Bills get back to that elite status in his young career.
- In fact, Allen threw for 375 yards and tied a career high with four touchdown passes. They ended up coming through to the top spot for AFC East with their triumphant victory against the 49ers.
- Bills safety Jordan Poyer said, I’m happy he’s on our team.” There’s no shock at the ability Allen displays regularly.
- Buffalo’s record (9-3) is on point in big part Allen’s outstanding prowess that he showed in his 32 of 40 passes with no interceptions. He’s moving the team to a division title that they haven’t captured since 1995.
- They’re really getting in pocket with good passes and ball movement.
- Allen describes it as his guys getting open at the right time and him releasing the ball well.
- Even with setting a franchise record by passing 300 yards for his fourth game of the season, Allen says what matters to him is the team success. To him, it’s all about “making the right decisions and we’re winning football games.”