Larson Gives Hendrick Motorsports Record-Breaking Win at Coca-Cola 600
By admin - June 23, 2021
This win probably takes Rick Hendrick back to 1984 when he won as a NASCAR Cup Series owner. However, 37 years later and his team is still the top dog in NASCAR. Here are the highlights:
- Kyle Larson dominated the competition at Charlotte Motor Speedway, and his victory gave Hendrick Motorsports a record-setting 269th win.
- Hendrick was so astounded at meeting this feat that he simply said “I can’t get it in my brain around it right now.”
- NASCAR Chairman/CEO Jim France talks about the incredible 40-year legacy that Hendrick Motorsports has in this industry.
- When it comes to race team success, Hendrick Motorsports is the cream of the crop, but now they another example of why they continue to meet the gold standard.
- Hendrick praises Richard Petty while his squad met that record-breaking win. He calls Petty the king of NASCAR.
- Kyle Larson was equally excited and glad he could do his part to help achieve greatness for “Mr. H.”
- Hendrick has an all-star squad and it didn’t matter to him who took the win. Hendrick Motorsports had an impressive showing with his four cup drivers finishing in the top 5.