Giants, Vikings shed slow starts, move into playoff position
By admin - August 10, 2020
The bounce back between The New York Giants and Minnesota Vikings is real. Here are the highlights:
- The Giants started with a 0-5 record, but now tied for first place with Washington in the NFC East due to winning five of the past seven games.
- If they can keep this level of playing up, they’ll certainly have a straight track to the division title.
- The Giants would be quite the stand out because no team was able to head to the playoffs from 0-5 standing.
- Vikings have some kind of foundation with its 6-6 setting.
- They were able to win the last five of their six games to give at least have some type of momentum for a playoff slot.
- Kansas City’s Travis Kelce is another tight end who’s helping to lead his team with tremendous numbers.
- Not to mention, Cam Newton of New England is setting records for running touchdowns with 11 so far this season.
- It’ll be interesting to see who reaches the top of the totem pole.