LeBron considers load management, maps future with Lakers
By admin - August 11, 2020
After winning fourth ring, all LeBron James wanted to do was have a big Christmas family vacation. However, the coming basketball season would return much sooner. Here are the highlights:
- James admitted he was upset when finding out in just 72 days the season would start back up Dec 22.
- He didn’t expect the season to start until mid-January. As a result, he had to switch things up and lose some quality family time.
- Regardless of the situation, James still reported to camp ready last week for his 18th NBA season.
- Not to mention, he has a two-year extension for $85 million to extend y through his 20th basketball season and to coincide with his eldest son’s high school education.
- It would be Lebron’s dream to play with or against his son. Also he notes that he’ll be a free agent the same time his son graduates high school, which gives him some options.
- As he heads into his 36th year of age, he knows that he has to switch things up a bit. He says, “We’re going to be as smart as I can be in making sure that my body and making sure that I’m ready to go.”
- He’s a versatile player that can surely give value to the team in different aspects.