Chiefs, Steelers top AFC, but plenty of others could contend
By admin - July 30, 2020
It’s not surprising that Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs are already top contenders for the AFC, but there could be others creeping up. Here are the highlights:
- Although it Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers aren’t flawless, they still have the ability to get top-notch status for the best AFC playoff spot.
- However, this is still something to watch because there are others in the conference that may come out and surprise people.
- Teams such as Buffalo, Cleveland, Tennessee, and Indianapolis all 8-4 are all playoff ready.
- Not to mention, Baltimore and Las Vegas are still within that playoff eligibility.
- There are a lot of interesting things going on in different divisions of the AFC.
- We have to watch the playoff race and see who gets the top spot at the regular-season finale at Buffalo on Jan. 3.
- Of course, The Patriots have been that team for 11 straight years with Tom Brady, but things are a bit rocky with Belichick’s bunch.
- There are a lot of variable to measure to see what happens going forward.